Five-Star Treatment for Your Irreplaceable Items
High-value items—such as pianos, paintings and grandfather clocks—have a special place in your home and in your heart. Whether they’re sentimental or very rare, you can’t imagine moving to your new home without them.
Ironically, some of the most meaningful items in a home are also the most challenging to move. That’s why it’s important to choose a qualified company that has been moving pianos, and other special items for years.
Since 1980, LM & Sons has been reliably moving and storing heavy, irregularly shaped and high-value items for our customers. When there’s a challenge to overcome—whether it’s disassembling items, getting them through doors or transporting precious but heavy belongings—customers know we’ll do the job right.
We’re Experts With Moves:
- Pianos of all shapes and sizes (spinet, baby grand, upright, etc. If it makes music, we’ll make it happen!)
- …And much more!
We have more than 30 years of experience behind us and have seen it all. Request an estimate to tell us about the item(s) in your home you need to move. We’ll let you know if it’s in our wheelhouse and how we can help.
Why Choose LM & Sons for the Tough Stuff?
Special items deserve special service. Customers trust us with their most cherished and valuable items because we:
- Always put safety first. Pianos and other items can weigh hundreds of pounds. Everything that we do—from disassembling the piano to actually moving it—is done in the safest and most efficient manner possible. We’ve been working with pianos for years and know the safest way to get from Point A to Point B.
- Hire the most experienced movers. Our movers are the best at what they do. Having skilled professionals on site can make all the difference between a smooth job and an incredibly stressful one. Trust our crew to exceed your expectations and make the tough work look easy.
- Do our homework. Since every home and item is different, we never use a cookie-cutter approach. Instead, we gather all of the details and address potential challenges. We do all of this at the beginning to save you time and money come moving day.
- Use the proper equipment. Trying to move a piano or other heavy item without the proper equipment endangers both the item and the people moving it. That’s why we have the proper equipment to move these items safely without damaging the item or the surrounding doors, hallways and floors.
- Know the materials we’re working with. Delicate paintings cannot be exposed to excess moisture or direct sunlight. We know the science behind different materials and will ensure they are always placed in a proper and safe environment.
Get the Job Done With LM & Sons
If you’re feeling stressed over the sheer thought of moving something, leave it to LM & Sons. We’re the team Long Islanders trust to move pianos and much, much more. We know what these items mean to you and we’ll use our decades of experience to move them safely and damage-free to your new home.